*** The required candidate has to be a Saudi National ***
You will be responsible leading an effective marketing strategy to propel company growth in Saudi Arabia.
- We’re a homemade startup with international swagger and over 70 million registered users.
- We're the first Arab tech company to be listed on the New York Nasdaq.
- We pride ourselves with our Users and our Product.
- We work hard every day to understand the needs and aspiration of our users.
- We believe that music is ambivalent: It is as social as it is personal.
- And so we aim at providing users with all the tools and features that grant them the full freedom to explore, share and connect through music.
Plan, Develop & Execute Full Year Strategy Marketing Plans:
- Manage the process start to finish for strategy, development and execution of year-round integrated marketing plans. Build and execute overall strategy and execution for Content releases, product launches , partnership announcements and Anghami Originals marketing, including creation of goals, approach, audience targets, positioning, creative guidance, and overall communication and engagement strategy.
- Serve as the strategic leader and voice for Anghami in Saudi Arabia, focused on building a strong brand and effective campaigns for anghami’s services & content production
- Market Intelligence – competition, marketing trends for Saudi market.
- Cultivate positive relationships and partner with appropriate internal teams (Business Dev., Product, Creative, Sales...etc.), external agencies, production partners, and talent to plan, manage, and oversee the execution of brand marketing deliverables.
- Lead cross-functional team planning across campaigns, including leading key meetings, developing campaign recaps and updates, and using project documents, such as marketing trackers, timelines, status reports, budget review, etc. to ensure execution against goals.
Measure & Understand Market Performance:
- Monitor, analyze, and measure the effectiveness of brand and consumer marketing initiatives to develop insights and make real-time and forward looking recommendations.
- Develop and implement a brand research, tracking programme that will monitor the brand and build an understanding of brand perception.
- Develop and oversee measurement dashboard for marketing initiatives.
- Leverage learnings and insights for optimizations and future plan development.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years in consumer marketing experience, with strong preference given to candidates with experience in marketing entertainment based content in Saudi Arabia
- Track record of strong creative judgement that engages a mass audience.
- Strong record around content creation across platforms (Snapchat, TikTok, and other social mediums utilized by the audience)
- Effective collaborator in a fast paced, multifaceted environment. We will typically have multiple launch campaigns happening at once.
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution. Coach / Player mentality.
- Exemplary project management skills, with strong ability to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a lean and demanding work environment.
- We offer very competitive salaries, potential RSUs (Restricted Stock Units), remote working opportunities, paid vacations, training and development, team building and social events, plus an attractive benefits package including health insurance.
- We also offer startup perks including unlimited coffee, events every other week and an exciting offices in multiple countries
- If you are interested in joining a team of passionate, extremely talented industry veterans in the mobile space, who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!