Anghami is looking for an experienced Design Finalizer to join our team.
- We’re a homemade startup with international swagger and over 70 million registered users.
- We're the first Arab tech company to be listed on the New York Nasdaq.
- We pride ourselves with our Users and our Product.
- We work hard every day to understand the needs and aspiration of our users.
- We believe that music is ambivalent: It is as social as it is personal.
- And so we aim at providing users with all the tools and features that grant them the full freedom to explore, share and connect through music.
Who are we looking for:
- Finalizing files and artworks for all the jobs with pixel perfection and speed.
- Adapting artworks into many sizes
- Incorporate quick changes recommended by the clients into the final design within the constraints of time
- Ensures all work produced adheres to specified corporate guidelines.
- Prepare file for printing upon request; identify the size and the form with customer’s file.
- Develop graphics and material for presentations upon art director request
- Carries out work as briefed, unless variations to brief are requested.
- Coordinate with the creative team of art directors and designers
- Has ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Ensures your work is checked and signed off before releasing.
- Retouch images to improve quality both in print and digital formats
- Keep up-to-date with trends in graphic design techniques and software
- Make various formats of supplied artwork production-ready and resolve any artwork issues that arise during production
Assisting design teams in producing print, packaging, advertising, point-of-purchase, and digital graphics
- Has at least 2 years experience in artworks adaptations and finalisation.
- Experienced in Adobe Photoshop , Adobe illustrator , Adobe InDesign.
- Good Time management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- We offer very competitive salaries, remote working opportunities, paid vacations, training and development, team building and social events, plus an attractive benefits package including health insurance.
- We also offer startup perks including unlimited coffee, events every other week and an exciting offices in multiple countries
- If you are interested in joining a team of passionate, extremely talented industry veterans in the mobile space, who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!