- We’re a homemade startup with international swagger and over 120 million registered users.
- We're the first Arab tech company to be listed on the New York Nasdaq.
- We pride ourselves in our Users and our Product.
- We work hard every day to understand the needs and aspiration of our users.
- We believe that music is ambivalent: It is as social as it is personal.
- And so we aim at providing users with all the tools and features that grant them the full freedom to explore, share and connect through music.
Job Title: Subscriptions Growth Executive
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns aiming to enhance subscriber and revenue growth
- Closely collaborate with cross-functional teams including product, engineers, creatives, to optimize the conversion rate of free users improve the retention of Anghami Plus users
- Manage projects throughout all stages of Growth Marketing, including campaign ideation, planning, briefing, following up with stakeholders, setting up assets, tracking dashboards, etc.
- Monitor and optimize all campaigns, experiments and A/B tests to improve subscriptions growth KPIs which are set in line with the company’s strategy
- Update and follow marketing calendar(s) and plan ahead for future activities
- Generate reports and analyze campaigns' performance based on the existing range of tools (internal and external)
- Help define appropriate audience segmentation for targeted campaigns
- Suggest enhancements and changes based on research, market insight, and campaign analysis
- Preferably 2-3 years of experience in growth marketing or a related field
- Language skills: mandatory fluent level in both English and Arabic, French is a plus
- Previous experience in leading and executing growth marketing projects with minimal supervision, and driving results in a cross-functional team
- Experience in leading online marketing campaigns and CRM (Experience in Braze is a major plus!)
- Proficiency with using various analytical tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Amplitude or similar tools, SQL etc.
- You have a proactive mindset. You always look at the bigger picture to anticipate potential risk and develop preventive measures ahead of time
- You love working with data and you're very comfortable learning new data analytics tools
- You are hands-on: you readily roll-up your sleeves and do what’s needed, be it programming an email, pulling queries or quickly adjusting an image in Photoshop. We're looking for self-starters who love to learn and get things done
- You are passionate about the world of music!