We are looking for passionate and experienced Senior Software Engineer to build and scale our billing and payments backend. You will be working on implementing innovative new features and ideas while also maintaining and improving existing ones. You will also be responsible for improving the payments' backend performance and architecture. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with highly talented engineering teams to deliver the best payments experience to our millions of users.
- We’re a homemade startup with international reach and over 120 million registered users.
- We're the first Arab tech company to be listed on the New York Nasdaq.
- We pride ourselves with our Users and our Product.
- We work hard every day to understand the needs of our users.
- We believe that music is ambivalent: It is as social as it is personal.
- And so we aim at providing users with all the tools and features that grant them the full freedom to explore, share and connect through music.
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering
- Ability to write clear and high performant code in Go or PHP
- You understand complex SQL queries and know how to debug MySQL performance issues
- Comfortable working with cloud based deployments (AWS)
- Experience with DevOps technologies and concepts such as CI/CD, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Deep understanding of system design and architecting feature requests
- Ability to dive into large multi-project codebases
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- We offer very competitive salaries, potential RSUs (Restricted Stock Units), hybrid working opportunities, paid vacations, training and development, team building and social events, plus an attractive benefits package including health insurance.
- We also offer startup perks including unlimited coffee, events every other week and exciting offices in multiple countries
- If you are interested in joining a team of passionate, extremely talented industry veterans in the mobile space, who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!