This position will be relocated to Abu Dhabi in the near future. Anghami handles the transition including the visa - from Lebanon - to Abu Dhabi.
- We’re a homemade startup with international swagger and over 70 million registered users.
- We pride ourselves with our Users and our Product.
- We work hard every day to understand the needs and aspiration of our users.
- We believe that music is ambivalent: It is as social as it is personal.
- And so we aim at providing users with all the tools and features that grant them the full freedom to explore, share and connect through music.
What are we looking for:
- We are looking for experienced iOS developers to help architect, build, iterate and manage our mobile application
- We are looking for self-starting engineers with strong experience developing sophisticated applications on the iPhone and iPad
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing mobile products
- Continually offer thought-leadership and dependable execution ability in a high-paced environment characterized by ongoing iteration and product pushes
- Implement custom native user interfaces using the latest iOS programming techniques
- Build reusable iOS software components for interfacing with the Anghami platform
- Analyze and optimize UI and back-end application code for efficiency and performance
- 2-3 years of experience in iOS development, using Obj-C and Cocoa Touch. Maybe you even have some nice iPhone/iPad apps in the App Store that you can show us.
- Knowledge of Swift is a real plus.
- Fluent in writing well-documented code. You love to explain and show off your awesome new code snippet you just did to those around you, and you can do so in fluent English.
- A degree in Computer Science or similar is a plus, but not required.
- Being able to write and debug code that is suitable for mobile constraints.
- Solid understanding of the intricacies of the mobile platforms
- Familiar with source-control management
- Proficient in :
- Multi-Threading and memory management specific to mobile devices
- Understanding of caching and streaming mechanisms
- Extensive experience with UITableView and UICollectionView
- Auto Layout
- Ability to understand and debug large and complex code bases
- Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Knowledge of iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
- We offer very competitive salaries, potential stock options, paid vacations, training and development, team building and social events, plus an attractive benefits package including health insurance.
- We also offer startup perks including unlimited coffee, events every other week and an exciting offices in multiple countries
- If you are interested in joining a team of passionate, extremely talented industry veterans in the mobile space, who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!