Anghami Mission: Like many music streaming services worldwide, Anghami plays a major role in elevating the value of themusic industry, flipping the funnel from a declining revenue market to a fast-growing market that has shifted from a content owned (downloaded and purchased) to a content streamed industry, driven by its mission to scale access to legal music where artists are remunerated with 50% of their stream revenues.
Job Title: B2B Marketing Specialist
Job purpose: As an early member of the Anghami B2B & Ad product marketing team, you’ll shape and scale our go-to-market and B2B marketing efforts across the MENA.
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks such as following up with different entities, data entry, etc.;
- Conceptualize ideas for creative marketing campaigns;
- Preparation of material for the implementation of the B2B marketing strategy;
- Assist in the organizing of B2B marketing activities and events, and attend them to facilitate their success;
- Communicate with the B2B audience through a multitude of channels and designs development strategies in this direction;
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts;
- Design and execute Social Media strategies to attract potential partners and clients;
- Support in executing PR activities, press conferences included;
- Learning and working with various types of software for design and digital marketing;
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
Required experience and skills:
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of marketing software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.) is a plus;
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Ability to work across functions & manage several projects simultaneously
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Basic design knowledge (XD, Photoshop, Canva…)
- Creative & well organized
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.