We are looking for a Partner Account Manager to join our team and contribute to the continued growth of Anghami by scaling our Telecom strategic partnerships in Saudi Arabia
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to our brand and vision, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our values. Strategic thinking is core and being able to work cross-functionally to achieve outstanding growth by managing the relationships between Anghami and our key Telecom partners.
- Your mission will be to work on the strategy and action plan for growing Anghami’s subscription business with mobile operators in Saudi Arabia
- Part of the Business Development team you will identify, structure, negotiate, and close strategic deals with Telecom partners that are relevant to our growth and manage a pipeline of prospective partnerships
- Nurture and renew existing partnerships to maximize the opportunity for Anghami and for our partners and develop strategies to increase revenues/business from these partnerships
- Day to day follow up on business related matters (marketing activities, commercial Agreements review, reporting, invoicing and collections).
- Develop pricing strategies based on market trends, competitive landscape, country factors and customer segmentation
- Work with cross-functional teams internally and externally from finance & legal to product and marketing towards deal objectives
- Ensure that Anghami’s commitments to a partner relationship are delivered as well as follow-up on the partner’s deliverables to optimize results
- Coordinate activations and project launches between Anghami (Marketing/Social Media/ Design/Engineering) and partner's teams
- Monitor and analyze partner KPIs (subscription, conversion, churn) and propose strategies to optimize results and ARPU
- Brainstorm and come up with new and creative growth strategies
- Work closely with partners to build case studies of the impact on bundling Anghami with Telecom products
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, marketing, or another related area of study
- You have 4+ years significant working experience in Telecom with Business Development/Key Account Manager/Partner management background and strong negotiation skills
- You work with a Target and KPIs driven mindset with ability to reach targets.
- You have a strong commercial sense, sharp problem solving and ability to get things done
- You have demonstrated strong stakeholder management skills in key projects across internal functions and with external partners and possess the ability to work with a diverse set of people.
- You have a keen sense for prioritization, both internally and externally with partners
- You’re a self-starter, a team player and you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dig deep into complex problems.
- You’re a strong communicator in both languages (Arabic and English).