We are looking for a creative copywriter that has a high attention to detail, organized, motivated, and self-directed.
- We’re a homemade startup with international swagger.
- We pride ourselves with our Users and our Product.
- We work hard every day to understand the needs and aspiration of our users.
- We believe that music is ambivalent: It is as social as it is personal.
- And so we aim at providing users with all the tools and features that grant them the full freedom to explore, share and connect through music.
Who are we looking for
- Your mission will be to ensure that Anghami’s voice is expertly crafted into engaging messages that connect with people across all of our properties: from UX microcopy to content marketing, activations and press releases
- You'll provide writing guidance to people across the org that are responsible for writing source copy
- Proofread all copy and messaging, ensuring that it adheres to brand and quality guidelines
- By doing so, you will promote positive associations with our brand that will ultimately help drive awareness, conversion and loyalty
- You’re someone who understand the true power of a word and its impact on people’s lives and decisions
- Ideally you would be that someone who has a deep desire to connect with people’s emotions using words
- You should have a desire to tell our story in creative, positive ways and master our voice
- Master of the English & Arabic (ideally French also) languages, obsessed with spelling and grammar but you also embrace new ways of using the language
- Experience in copywriting with a strong knowledge of consumer psychology
- A background in creative writing, advertising, branded content copywriting or similar would be useful
- Excellent communication skills. You can prioritize and manage work while
adhering to critical timelines
- Passion for branding, storytelling, and producing engaging content and
- Curiosity fuels your creativity: you enjoy figuring out how/what in your copy works or doesn’t and use that to craft even better messages
- The ability to self-manage, and to follow up with stakeholders to make copywriting changes happen
- At least 3 years experience in relevant field
If you’ve got the swagger, the passion and the resilience, we look forward to knowing more about you.