We’re looking for a creative and strategic brand marketing manager to join our Growth team — a cross-functional group dedicated to promoting the brand. You’ll help shape and steward the Anghami brand what it stands for — from our brand strategy, to visuals, voice, and creative, to campaign development.
- We’re a homemade startup with international swagger and over 70 million registered users.
- We pride ourselves with our Users and our Product.
- We work hard every day to understand the needs and aspiration of our users.
- We believe that music is ambivalent: It is as social as it is personal.
- And so we aim at providing users with all the tools and features that grant them the full freedom to explore, share and connect through music.
Who are we looking for:
- Drive Anghami’s brand strategy and how it’s executed across audiences and channels.
- Oversee creative development of brand assets and roster of designers, copywriters, and agencies to ensure effective and consistent brand voice, and messaging — across our primary marketing channels, go-to-market product launches, partnerships, and everywhere our brand is represented.
- Craft and execute brand campaigns for Anghami key business metrics; brief in and manage agencies and vendors to execute.
- Develop and manage a year-long calendar of brand touchpoints — bringing together initiatives for our various audiences (artists, songwriters, labels, managers, publishers, etc.) into one vision and strategy.
- Partner with the marketing analytics team to ensure effective measurement strategy for brand sentiment and impact of brand programs; and partner with user research and vendors to fill insights gaps to inform brand strategy.
- 5+ years of marketing experience.
- Proven track record in growing business through insights and creative ideation.
- Ability to solve complex brand challenges; strong balance of traditional, innovative, experimental, and digital/social experience; proven ability to creatively problem solve.
- Robust background in account planning with the ability to marry target insights with business challenges; hands-on experience developing integrated communications strategies and big ideas/creative platforms. Has acted as client/agency counsel to successfully sell in ideas/solutions.
- Solid background in structuring and interpreting research (quantitative and/or qualitative); at a minimum, the candidate has led/directed research projects and developed analysis and reports. Needs to understand the appropriate use of research in the communications planning environment and able to turn research into insights and craft multi-channel communication strategies and plans
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; ability to drive to the best solutions through ambiguity and align around a clear and singular point of view.
- Ability to quickly pattern spot and surface actionable insights
If you’ve got the swagger, the passion and the resilience, we look forward to knowing more about you.