We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our Internal Tooling team. You will build tools that help shape the content before it reaches millions of our users. These tools are essential to the day to day job of almost every employee at Anghami. You will be building and deploying complete front end web applications using modern tools, you will also be working on the migration and upgrade of the current frameworks and projects.
What makes you fit for the job:
- You have more than 2 years of experience with the modern web stack
- You take pride in your work
- You are experienced with Angular and React
- You are experienced in Laravel, Symphony or Spring (Boot)
- You know how to debug complex legacy code
- You are a team player, you seek and provide constructive feedback to your teammates
- You are comfortable in working with cloud based deployments (AWS)
- You are familiar with modern API designs such as GraphQL or JSON API
- You know your way around CSS: Flexbox, PostCSS, CSS in JS (Emotion and more), Functional CSS (Tailwind)
Bonus points if:
- You are familiar with Kotlin
- You've worked with Docker and Containerization
- You understand complex SQL queries and know how to debug MySQL performance issues
- We're a homemade startup with international swagger and over 70 millions registered customers.
- We're the first Arab tech company to be listed on the New York NASDAQ.
- We pride ourselves with our Customers and our Product.
- We work hard every day to understand the needs and aspirations of our customers.
- We believe that music is ambivalent: It is as social as it is personal.
- And so we aim at providing users with all the tools and features that grant them the full freedom to explore, share and connect through music.