What we are looking for:
- We are looking for candidates with a Bachelor or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- You will be working on the core ML & Data Engineering team you will be working on problems related to recommender systems, revenue optimization & customer retention.
- You will be focused on building, deploying, monitoring & maintaining the next generation of our models & algorithms.
- Industry experience preferred but exceptional fresh graduates may also apply
- Strong proficiency with Java, Python, Scala or C++
- In short you have an extreme willingness to learn new things and a can-do attitude to tackle new and challenging problems!
- Great if you have a passion for music, but this is not a requirement
- Sound understanding of machine learning fundamentals [essential]
- Solid grasp of Python (Numpy, Scipy, Pandas, Scikit-learn) & SQL. [essential]
- Knowledge about distributed & big data systems: Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive, AWS S3, AWS Redshift [desired]
- 3+ years Experience with computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis [desired]
- Used deep learning frameworks: Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Chainer etc. [desired]
- Used "classical" Machine Learning techniques: gradient boosting, random forest, regression, collaborative filtering. [desired]
- Knowledge about Recommender Systems and Predictive Modeling [desired]
- We offer very competitive salaries, potential stock options, paid vacations, training and development, team building and social events, plus an attractive benefits package including health insurance.
- We also offer startup perks including unlimited coffee, events every other week and an exciting offices in multiple countries
- If you are interested in joining a team of passionate, extremely talented industry veterans in the mobile space, who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!