We are looking for passionate and experienced Android developers to help architect, build and improve our mobile application. You will be working on implementing innovative new features and ideas while also maintaining and improving existing ones. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with highly talented members of the design, product, and other engineering teams to deliver the best music and in-app experience to our millions of users.
- We’re a homemade startup with international reach and over 70 million registered users.
- We're the first Arab tech company to be listed on the New York Nasdaq.
- We pride ourselves with our Users and our Product.
- We work hard every day to understand the needs of our users.
- We believe that music is ambivalent: It is as social as it is personal.
- And so we aim at providing users with all the tools and features that grant them the full freedom to explore, share and connect through music.
- Architect, build, iterate and manage our mobile application
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing mobile products
- Continually offer thought-leadership and dependable execution ability in a high-paced environment characterized by ongoing iteration and product pushes
- Implement custom native user interfaces using the latest Android programming techniques
- Build reusable Anr software components for interfacing with the Anghami platform
- Analyze and optimize UI and back-end application code for efficiency and performance
- 5+ years of experience as an Android Engineer
- Ability to write clear and high performant code in Kotlin/Java
- Proven experience in multithreaded development with use of RxJava and Coroutines
- Experience with OkHttp and Retrofit
- Deep understanding of system design and architecting feature requests
- Ability to dive into large multi-project codebases
- Keen eye for detail and a passion for user experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- We offer very competitive salaries, potential RSUs (Restricted Stock Units), hybrid working opportunities, paid vacations, training and development, team building and social events, plus an attractive benefits package including health insurance.
- We also offer startup perks including unlimited coffee, events every other week and exciting offices in multiple countries
- If you are interested in joining a team of passionate, extremely talented industry veterans in the mobile space, who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!