- We’re a homemade startup with international swagger and over 70 million registered users.
- We pride ourselves with our Users and our Product.
- We work hard every day to understand the needs and aspiration of our users.
- We believe that music is ambivalent: It is as social as it is personal.
- And so we aim at providing users with all the tools and features that grant them the full freedom to explore, share and connect through music.
What we are looking for
- We are looking for applicants that have a high attention to detail, organized, be motivated, and self-directed
- Candidates are expected to edit edit and produce high-quality short form videos quickly and independently
- Maintain regular communication with the team, and coordinate timely delivery of videos & project files
- Format submitted content to fit the company’s editorial guidelines
- Ability to articulate creative idea & a love of experimentation
- Extremely comfortable animating with creativity and effectiveness to various audiences, through various channels.
- Video work that is relatable and that truly resonates with clear demographics.
- Strategic by nature and a true believer in the power of music.
What you should know
- Advanced knowledge of Premiere Pro, After Effects and 3ds Max
- Must be comfortable working in Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Proficient in creating 2D and 3D animations & motion
- Bonus points for ability to convert real objects to animated objects through modeling
- Interest in social platforms and data
- Knowledge of Audio mixing & color correcting
- Ability to work independently and under close direction
- Converting, transcoding and compressing files
- Must have great communication skills and be able to give and receive critical feedback in a small team environment
- Creative mind and storytelling skills, BS degree in graphics or film studies, cinematography or related field
- At least 2 years experience
If you’ve got the swagger, the passion and the resilience, we look forward to knowing more about you.