We are looking for seniors/fresh-grads to join our Engineering summer program. You will join an excellent engineering team as a Backend Engineer. You will work on a plethora of projects and technologies while learning how to write and ship production-level software.
- You have (or are pursuing) a bachelor's degree in a STEM subject or equivalent practical experience
- You are a fresh graduate or a senior
- You are motivated to become a Backend Engineer
- You are comfortable with concepts like REST and the HTTP stack
- You can function as an influential member of a growing Backend team with diversified roles
Bonus points if you’re familiar with
- PHP, PHP frameworks such as Laravel and/or Symfony
- Kotlin, The Spring Framework
- Databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, DocumentDB, Spark
- Docker and Containerization
- AWS or any other cloud solutions
- We’re a homemade startup with international swagger and over 70 millions registered customers.
- We're the first Arab tech company to be listed on the New York Nasdaq.
- We pride ourselves with our Customers and our Product.
- We work hard every day to understand the needs and aspirations of our customers.
- We believe that music is ambivalent: It is as social as it is personal.
- And so we aim at providing users with all the tools and features that grant them the full freedom to explore, share and connect through music.