Music curator, Arab Maghreb
- We’re a homemade startup with international swagger and over 70 million registered users.
- We're the first Arab tech company to be listed on the New York Nasdaq.
- We pride ourselves with our Users and our Product.
- We work hard every day to understand the needs and aspirations of our users.
- We believe that music is ambivalent: It is as social as it is personal.
- And so, we aim at providing users with all the tools and features that grant them the full freedom to explore, share and connect through music
Role Title: Music Curator, Arab Maghreb
As part of our Content team, you will help expand our Arab Maghreb music directory. You will help manage databases of content, respond to content requests, and take swift action on content suggestions.
- Curate and maintain a wide variety of Arab Maghreb content
- Identify the appropriate, trending and relevant songs to be added to various playlists
- Follow-up on the trends related to major music releases on Youtube Channels on a daily basis
- Report on missing Content
- Suggest opportunities and new ideas to improve the Maghreby music playlists section
- Handle Metadata tasks and proactively fix data errors
- Arab Maghreb resident
- Excellent Knowledge of North African mainstream and underground music scenes, popular trends, and local culture
- Hardworking with an excellent ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Collaborative team player who coordinates effectively with team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with data analytics
- Passion for music and discovering hidden gems
- Languages: Fluent in French and Arabic, good at English