- We’re a homemade startup with international swagger and over 120 million registered users.
- We're the first Arab tech company to be listed on the New York Nasdaq.
- We pride ourselves in our Users and our Product.
- We work hard every day to understand the needs and aspiration of our users.
- We believe that music is ambivalent: It is as social as it is personal.
- And so we aim at providing users with all the tools and features that grant them the full freedom to explore, share and connect through music.
As we continue to diversify our operations and expand our reach, we are seeking a talented freelance creative copywriter & conceptualizer with a passion for music and flair with words. You will play an essential role in shaping our voice in different languages, connecting with our target audience through captivating copy, and driving engagement with our products and services.
About the role
- Come up with creative concepts for campaigns or ads.
- Craft compelling and engaging copy for various platforms, including marketing collaterals, social media campaigns, email newsletters, audio ads and more.
- Develop a deep understanding of our company brand, tone of voice, and target audiences, to maintain consistency across channels and relevance across cultures.
- Edit and proofread copy to ensure accuracy, coherence, and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Collaborate closely with our marketing and creative teams to brainstorm and execute innovative concepts that align with our brand messaging.
- Participate in content strategy discussions and provide valuable input to improve the overall effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- Help giving Anghami a unique voice that attracts audience and stands out in the market
- Conduct thorough research and stay up to date with industry trends and market insights, to deliver copy that resonates with our customers.
- At least 2 years’ experience in creative writing, advertising, branded content copywriting, preferably within the music industry, or related fields.
- Native fluency in Arabic and English languages, French is a major plus.
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills and allergies to linguistic errors.
- Prior experience with successfully managing multiple projects and meeting conflicting deadlines.
- Playfulness with words and ability to adapt writing style for various platforms and target audiences.
- A interesting portfolio showcasing your creative range, including samples of copy, blog articles, social media posts, or any other relevant materials.
- Strong understanding of branding, marketing principles, and customer psychology.
- Self-motivated and proactive with a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and keyword optimization is an asset
- You have prior experience in working with a team on a multitude of projects with tight deadlines
- You have a passion for music and a flair with words
- You are obsessed with linguistics, grammar and spelling
- You enjoy figuring out how/what in your copy works and what doesn't, and use that to experiment and improve messages
- You are comfortable working independently with minimal supervision, being you enjoying being part of a team