- Based in Abu Dhabi with offices in UAE, Lebanon, Egypt & Saudi, we’re a homemade company with international swagger and over 98 million registered users.
- We're the first Arab tech company to be listed on the New York Nasdaq.
- We pride ourselves in our Users and our Product.
- We work hard every day to understand the needs and aspirations of our users.
- We believe that music is ambivalent: It is as social as it is personal.
- And so we aim at providing users with all the tools and features that grant them the full freedom to explore, share and connect through music.
We are looking for a Partnerships Account Executive to join our team and grow our strategic partnerships in several categories such as: retail, banking and e-commerce in GCC and across MENA.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a passionate commitment to our brand and vision, an insane focus on excellence, and a strong alignment with our values. You need to be proactive, results-oriented with an outstanding track record in closing deals.
- Assist new partners with onboarding, provide resources, and ensure a smooth transition to working with our company
- Grow our current partnerships, identify business opportunities to upsell or cross sell our products and services and find areas of improvement to maximize Anghami’s objectives and revenue growth
- Monitor partner’s performance by tracking and analyzing KPIs such as adoption rate, renewal rate, and lifetime value
- Work with a Target and KPIs driven mindset while having the responsibility of forecasting and delivering against forecasts
- Respond to partner inquiries, facilitate the communication between them and our internal teams and resolve any issues or troubleshooting problems
- Enhance our partner network through targeted outreach and strong project planning & execution
- Day-to-day follow up on business related matters (marketing activities, commercial Agreements review, reporting, invoicing and collections)
- Work with legal and finance teams to close contracts and payments with external partners while following Anghami’s guidelines
- Work with the product team to enhance partners on-boarding experience and create proper KPI dashboards
- 2+ years in sales, business development and partnership management experience in e-commerce, fintech, media agencies, or retail
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, communications, marketing, or another related area of study
- Strong sales, business development and partners management track record
- Ability to manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to changes
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- A team player and collaborator