- We’re a homemade startup with international swagger and over 70 million registered users.
- We're the first Arab tech company to be listed on the New York Nasdaq.
- We pride ourselves with our Users and our Product.
- We work hard every day to understand the needs and aspiration of our users.
- We believe that music is ambivalent: It is as social as it is personal.
- And so we aim at providing users with all the tools and features that grant them the full freedom to explore, share and connect through music.
What we are looking for:
- Collaborate with our product and design teams to build features and enhancements for the Anghami for Artists web application
- Work with our content and advertising teams on Ads servicing interfaces
- Implement user interfaces using Web standards
- Optimize UI and infrastructure codebase for better performance and efficiency
- 3+ years experience with using React and/or Vue.js
- Basic understanding of CSS pre-processing frameworks such as LESS or SASS
- Familiarity with cross-browser compatibility
- Familiarity with Server-Side-Rendering
- Good understanding of SEO principles and Web Vitals
- Experience with versioning tools such as Git
- Experience with Next.js
- Experience with Redux or any state management framework
- Knowledgeable in ad serving standards such as VAST
- We offer very competitive salaries, potential RSUs (Restricted Stock Units), remote working opportunities, paid vacations, training and development, team building and social events, plus an attractive benefits package including health insurance.
- We also offer startup perks including unlimited coffee, events every other week and an exciting offices in multiple countries
- If you are interested in joining a team of passionate, extremely talented industry veterans in the mobile space, who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!