We are looking for a creative and passionate Content Marketing Associate to monitor and promote different types of music content across Anghami’s various digital platforms while maintaining excellent relationships with our music partners.
We would highly value someone who’s interested in communication and music as well as an avid learner.
What will you be doing:
- Monitor music release timelines and communicate the releases internally across relevant teams
- Align on the release’s marketing plan internally with different teams
- Align with labels on artist releases and communicate on a timely manner with partners the marketing plan per release
- Research and identify potential trends and hits in the music industry in different markets
- Partner with artists and labels to help further promote content and drive traffic to the app
- Monitor the performance of songs and send reports to labels for major releases
- Handle all aspects of planning and executing the in-app promotions
- Become a specialist on Anghami’s content marketing channels, understanding how they can best be used to drive Anghami’s business goals, and finding opportunities to further drive content success
Who are you:
- You’re passionate about music and have 1-2 years of experience within the music, entertainment, or media industry
- You have experience in content strategy and planning for audience growth and optimizing for engagement on a digital platform and/or media company.
- Deep understanding of creative communication and a solid sense of quality and commercial messaging.
- Ability to drive your own work independently, leading multiple projects with many stakeholders.
- A deep understanding of audience segments and targeting content to meet the needs of various audiences.
- A strong command of the broader digital landscape and an interest in keeping up to date with developments in web and mobile platforms and applications.