We are looking for an Analyst to join our subscriptions team and contribute to the continued growth of Anghami by developing data driven strategies to drive the growth of Anghami’s subscription products.
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to our brand and vision, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our values. Strategic thinking is core and being able to work cross-functionally to achieve outstanding growth by building pricing products and models that ensure competitiveness and effective results.
- We’re a homemade startup with international swagger and over 70 million registered users.
- We're the first Arab tech company to be listed on the New York Nasdaq.
- We pride ourselves with our Users and our Product.
- We work hard every day to understand the needs and aspiration of our users.
- We believe that music is ambivalent: It is as social as it is personal.
- And so we aim at providing users with all the tools and features that grant them the full freedom to explore, share and connect through music.
What we are looking for
- Serve as the primary data and analytics partner to the Subscriptions team
- Develop data driven strategies to drive the growth of Anghami’s subscribers and help tailor our offerings
- Develop pricing strategy and roadmap based on market trends, competitive landscape and internal goals and priorities.
- Work closely with product managers from different teams to effectively integrate pricing solutions to the customers across different segments and iterate on existing products
- Create and communicate actionable recommendations that improve our in-app targeting, user communication, and channel optimization.
- Build statistical models and analysis that explain user acquisition, engagement and retention for marketing and conversion initiatives.
- Define hypotheses, implement end-to-end experiments and create analyses resulting in data-driven conclusions and recommendations.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand the change they are driving, help them discover new opportunities, and forecast the impact of new business initiatives
- Define meaningful metrics and build scalable data pipelines and dashboards to monitor them
- Scope and design comprehensive tests, making sure that we monitor all relevant metrics and that we’re learning at every step along the way.
- Conduct segmentation analysis using a variety of methods to better understand our user-base
- Create lookalike models for key segments that will drive marketing communications targeting to deliver iterative improvement through efficient experimentation
- You have 3+ years of experience in data science, analytics, research, management consulting or business strategy
- Have professional experience with analysis involving user segmentation, user churn and LTV modeling, testing & experimentation, and/or marketing optimization
- Comfortable analyzing large datasets with statistical precision using tools such as SQL, Looker or Tableau. Experience with Redshift a plus.
- Results-oriented person who enjoys tackling loosely defined problems
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with colleagues and stakeholders. You have the ability to explain sophisticated topics in simple terms to a variety of audiences
- You have studied Economics, Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, or a relevant field.
- We offer very competitive salaries, potential RSUs (Restricted Stock Units), remote working opportunities, paid vacations, training and development, team building and social events, plus an attractive benefits package including health insurance.
- We also offer startup perks including unlimited coffee, events every other week and an exciting offices in multiple countries
- If you are interested in joining a team of passionate, extremely talented industry veterans in the mobile space, who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!