We are looking for multiple Data Scientists to join our Data & Analytics team and contribute to the continued growth of Anghami by supporting our Premium Subscriptions team in developing data driven strategies.
The ideal candidates will have a passionate commitment to our brand and vision, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our values. Strategic thinking is core and being able to work cross-functionally to achieve outstanding growth by building and improving our Business Intelligence platform to ensure competitiveness and effective results.
- We’re a homemade startup with international swagger and over 70 millions registered users.
- We're the first Arab tech company to be listed on the New York Nasdaq.
- We pride ourselves with our Users and our Product.
- We work hard every day to understand the needs and aspiration of our users.
- We believe that music is ambivalent: It is as social as it is personal.
- And so we aim at providing users with all the tools and features that grant them the full freedom to explore, share and connect through music.
What we are looking for
- Serve as the primary data and analytics partner to our Premium subscriptions team by improving our Business Intelligence platform.
- Build scalable data pipelines and dashboards to report different metrics and KPIs.
- Build data and statistical models that explain user acquisition, resurrection, churn, upselling, engagement and retention for marketing and conversion initiatives.
- Perform exploratory data analysis, design and implement end-to-end experiments and create analysis resulting in data-driven insights for our business analysts.
- Conduct segmentation analysis using a variety of methods to better understand our user-base.
- Create and communicate actionable recommendations that improve our in-app targeting, user communication, and channel optimization
- Scope and design comprehensive tests, making sure that we monitor all relevant metrics and that we’re learning at every step along the way.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand the change they are driving, help them discover new opportunities, and forecast the impact of new business initiatives.
- You have 4+ years of experience in data engineering, data modeling and data analytics with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly experienced in analyzing large datasets with statistical precision using SQL, Python or R, Looker or Tableau for data vizualization. Experience with Airflow, Redshift, AWS ecosystem, Amplitude and ETL tools is a big plus.
- Have professional experience with analysis involving user segmentation, user churn and LTV modeling, testing & experimentation, and/or marketing optimization.
- Results-oriented person who enjoys tackling loosely defined problems.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with colleagues and stakeholders. You have the ability to explain sophisticated topics in simple terms to a variety of audiences.
- You have studied Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Economics or a relevant field.
- We offer very competitive salaries, potential RSUs (Restricted Stock Units), remote working opportunities, paid vacations, training and development, team building and social events, plus an attractive benefits package including health insurance.
- We also offer startup perks including unlimited coffee, events every other week and an exciting offices in multiple countries.
- If you are interested in joining a team of passionate, extremely talented industry veterans in the mobile space, who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!