- We’re a homemade startup with international swagger and over 70 million registered users.
- We're the first Arab tech company to be listed on the New York Nasdaq.
- We pride ourselves in our Users and our Product.
- We work hard every day to understand the needs and aspiration of our users.
- We believe that music is ambivalent: It is as social as it is personal.
- And so we aim at providing users with all the tools and features that grant them the full freedom to explore, share and connect through music.
Location: Riyadh, KSA
As we grow in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, we are looking for someone who is highly organized, has exceptional multitasking abilities and versatile skills, to join our team as the Office Manager in KSA. This role will be responsible for ensuring smooth operations in KSA branch, assisting in HR and Legal functions, and providing support in marketing and sales activities.
About the role
The scope of this role covers Administration and Office Management, HR, Legal and Sales support.
1. Administration and Office Management
- Manage the daily office operations and procurement, ensuring a clean, well-organized, and professional work environment.
- Liaise with vendors and service providers and handling office maintenance and repairs,
- Manage office budgets, track expenses, and maintain financial records related to office operations
- Support in handling legal matters and contracts, working closely with legal counsel
- Maintain a repository of legal documents and records, keeping them organized and updated
2. Human Resources
- Work closely with HR team to maintain employee records, ensuring accuracy, completion, compliance, and confidentiality (Visas, contracts, insurance)
- Coordinate travel arrangement and accommodation for employees, as necessary
- Provide employees with onboarding kits, and support them in their requests and claims
- Manage the company’s governmental portals (GOSI, QIWA, Muqeem, etc.), updating company information and renewing certificates as needed
3. Marketing and Sales Support
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams in KSA to support activities and campaigns when needed
- Contribute to the development of marketing materials, presentations, and sales proposals
- Assist in organizing events, trade shows, and conferences, ensuring seamless logistics
- Maintain customer and prospect databases, updating contact information and tracking interactions
Required Skills and Qualifications
- At least 3 years of experience in KSA in office management, administration, HR, legal support, and basic marketing/sales activities
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, human resources, or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Arabic (native) and English (fluent)
- Proficiency in using MS office software (e.g., MS Office suite), familiarity with HRIS and CRM systems.
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements related to office operations, business legal compliance and HR
- Exceptional attention to detail and a high level of discretion when handling sensitive information.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- You have great attention to details and you closely follow up on your projects
- You are versatile, curious, and you take the initiative to improve what you see around you
- You are honest, discrete, punctual, and a tactful communicator
- You can work with little to no supervision
- You are passionate about music in the world