We’re looking for a passionate individual to join our team as Technical SEO Lead.
The ideal candidate is a progressive thinker who will be responsible for identifying and executing technical and infrastructure related organic growth initiatives to drive customer acquisition, and achieve measurable results throughout the organization.
In this role, you won't only have to be proficient in the latest and greatest techniques and tools, but also have the ability to think strategically and be responsible for managing all SEO activity such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy.
- We’re a homemade startup with international swagger and over 70 million registered users.
- We're the first Arab tech company to be listed on the New York Nasdaq.
- We pride ourselves with our Users and our Product.
- We work hard every day to understand the needs and aspiration of our users.
- We believe that music is ambivalent: It is as social as it is personal.
- And so we aim at providing users with all the tools and features that grant them the full freedom to explore, share and connect through music.
What we are looking for
- Build and iterate a strategic technical SEO roadmap of site updates, experiments and technical initiatives to improve domestic and regional keyword rankings as well as global search market share to drive organic traffic, signups, and revenue.
- Champion technical SEO internally and provide requirements and best practices to help major initiatives such as Page Experience/Core Web Vitals improvements & internal expansion
- Work with in-house and regional marketing teams to identify, resolve and standardize technical SEO across Asana’s regional web properties to be in compliance with Google requirements
- Continuously drive an improvement process to identify new SEO growth opportunities via analyzing existing technical architecture, page performance, site health, audits and data/traffic analysis
- Perform keyword research and identify new opportunities that make the most sense for Anghami
- Create SEO strategies that would increase overall organic traffic
- Conduct on-page analysis to ensure that different landing pages on Anghami are optimized
- Consult and provide recommendations to an array of different teams
- 5+ years of SEO experience working with a complex website, preferably with a renowned brand
- 3+ years of experience with technical SEO
- Strong data-driven approach to problem solving
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships with in-house content and technical stakeholders
- Ability to deliver organic results without compromising the brand experience for users
- Ability to articulate SEO technical requirements, writing functional specs and setting standards for site health and page performance
- Well-versed in defining roadmaps and delivering with teams that employ effective technical site health and page performance methodologies
- Working knowledge of BI and SEO tools. (We use Looker, Redshift, Google Analytics, Search Console, ahrefs and SEMRush)
- We offer very competitive salaries, potential RSUs (Restricted Stock Units), remote working opportunities, paid vacations, training and development, team building and social events, plus an attractive benefits package including health insurance.
- We also offer startup perks including unlimited coffee, events every other week and an exciting offices in multiple countries
- If you are interested in joining a team of passionate, extremely talented industry veterans in the mobile space, who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!