- We’re a homemade startup with international swagger and over 70 million registered users.
- Based in Abu Dhabi with offices in UAE, Lebanon, Egypt & Saudi, we’re a homemade startup with international swagger and over 70 million registered users.
- We're the first Arab tech company to be listed on the New York Nasdaq.
- We pride ourselves with our Users and our Product.
- We work hard every day to understand the needs and aspiration of our users.
- We believe that music is ambivalent: It is as social as it is personal.
- And so we aim at providing users with all the tools and features that grant them the full freedom to explore, share and connect through music.
Anghami from a DevOps:
- Our entire infrastructure runs within Amazon Web Services, we use a wide variety of their products.
- Our main backend is written in PHP, Kotlin and Go, most of which is deployed on Kubernetes clusters.
- You will get the opportunity to work a very large scale that supports serving music to millions of users around the region.
- You will be exposed to many cutting edge technologies and to a fast paced environment that is always encouraging you to explore and iterate over the best solution to tackle complex architectural problems.
What are we looking for:
- We are looking for a versatile DevOps Engineer to join our fast-growing team.
- We thrive to have a solid infrastructure that is fault tolerant and robust. But as any good engineer knows, in the real world you must be ready to face issues that can degrade the service you offer to your users and even bring it down to a halt. As an SRE you will be expected to work on tools that help operations and support teams. Part of your duties include supporting escalation issues and optimizing on-call rotations and processes. You also need to spend time documenting tribal knowledge to enhance the engineering team's ability to quickly react to urgent incidents.
- We want you to engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services from inception and design, throughout development, capacity planning, and launch reviews, to deployment, operation, and refinement
- We hope you can help in Design and implement software platforms and monitor frameworks for efficient, automated, and intelligent service-oriented architecture (SOA) governance
- We think a successful candidate would have some of the following traits:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field or equivalent experience
- Passionate about Anghami's mission to bring music to the region.
- Proficient with CI/CD tools such as CircleCI, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform
- Strong expertise in Serverless architecture, Kubernetes
- Strong hands-on experience with monitoring tools such as Prometheus
- Knowledgeable in AWS Technologies such as : EC2, RDS, S3, Aurora, Redshift, CloudWatch
- Working experience of Shell scripting, Python and PHP
- Strong understanding of LAMP architecture (Linux, Apache, MySQL & PHP)
- Knowledgeable in HaProxy/Nginx
- Must be skilled in logical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Persistent/tenacious problem-solver adept at critical thinking
- Effectively prioritize multiple tasks based on short and long term goals.
- Fast learner/adaptable/desire to learn and improve.
- We offer attractive RSUs on the NASDAQ stock market along with a signup RSU bonus
- We offer very competitive salaries, remote working opportunities, paid vacations, training and development, team building and social events, plus an attractive benefits package including health insurance.
- If you are interested in joining a team of passionate, extremely talented industry veterans in the mobile space, who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon.