We are looking for a smart, ambitious and hardworking Quality Assurance analyst to join the QA team and be committed to maintaining the overall quality of our applications using iOS, Android, Windows and Web.
This position requires a strong attention to detail and a commitment to making sure the processes being used by the team are the most efficient. Anghami's growth creates opportunities for you to work on an interesting, state of the art project that is being lauded with success.
- We’re a homemade startup with international swagger and over 70 million registered users.
- We're the first Arab tech company to be listed on the New York Nasdaq.
- We pride ourselves with our Users and our Product.
- We work hard every day to understand the needs and aspiration of our users.
- We believe that music is ambivalent: It is as social as it is personal.
- And so we aim at providing users with all the tools and features that grant them the full freedom to explore, share and connect through music.
What are we looking for:
- Testing of rapidly developed applications on Mobile devices across multiple platforms
- Development of regression and feature test cases
- Management of projects and associated issues including tracking project quality status
- Interacting with developer teams to gather testing requirements to develop and execute test plans
- The successful applicant will be highly motivated, keen to learn new skills and contribute to the growth of the startup, will have good communication skills and be able to explain technical matters and consult with people.
- Mobile apps experience is required - however having a Track record as a QA engineer is a plus
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Customer-focused, ability to triage issues, react well to changes, work independently or with teams and being able to multi-task on multiple products and projects
- Strong leadership skills, highly organized, infrastructure and process-oriented
- Experience working with iPhone and Android environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of version control processes
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
- Good database knowledge (MySQL)
- Analytical and leadership skills
- Strong understanding of application servers, web servers and other elements of an internet infrastructure
- We offer very competitive salaries, potential RSUs (Restricted Stock Units), remote working opportunities, paid vacations, training and development, team building and social events, plus an attractive benefits package including health insurance.
- We also offer startup perks including unlimited coffee, events every other week and an exciting offices in multiple countries
- If you are interested in joining a team of passionate, extremely talented industry veterans in the mobile space, who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!