- We’re a homemade startup with international swagger and over 70 million registered users.
- We're the first Arab tech company to be listed on the New York Nasdaq.
- We pride ourselves with our Users and our Product.
- We work hard every day to understand the needs and aspirations of our users.
- We believe that music is ambivalent: It is as social as it is personal.
- And so, we aim at providing users with all the tools and features that grant them the full freedom to explore, share and connect through music
Location: Riyadh, KSA
As a Marketing Manager, KSA, you will help developing and executing the year-round integrated marketing plan in KSA. Your focus will be to raise top of the mind awareness for Anghami and Anghami Lab in Saudi Arabia, and generate new leads. You will manage all aspects Marketing initiatives in the Kingdom and work closely with the global team to ensure the optimal roll out of global initiatives in KSA.
- Come up with initiatives that can build Anghami brand in the Kingdom and boost its positioning
- Run local acquisition initiatives and report on usage growth
- Plan and coordinate Marketing campaigns with different functions across the company
- Liaise with and manage relations with service providers, such as Marketing, Branding, Creative, Advertising Agencies, and event management vendors
- Manage Anghami's KSA Social Media accounts (Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.), including content-creation and optimization using the local tone and narrative, as well as planning the SM calendar and launching campaigns
- Give input and insight into the adaptation required of global campaigns to best resonate with KSA audience
- Attend and participate in events and manage on-ground marketing activations
- Manage the Creative and Branding aspects of the business at Anghami Lab
- Provide support in community happenings and Anghami For Artists activities
- Monitor, analyze, and measure the effectiveness of brand and consumer marketing initiatives in KSA to develop insights and make real-time and forward-looking recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, PR, or related fields
- 5-10 years of experience in Marketing, particularly offline activations and digital community management in KSA
- Experience in launching successful multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Superb virtual and in-person communication with a customer-centric mindset
- Great team player with a listening-based approach
- Good understanding of consumer behavior and regional values
- Passionate about global and local music and entertainment scene
- KSA National
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in Arabic (particularly Saudi dialect) and English
- Creative mindset, quick wits and resourcefulness in problem solving
- People-person, outgoing personality, excellent social skills with a customer-centric mindset