- We’re a homemade startup with international swagger.
- We pride ourselves with our Users and our Product.
- We work hard every day to understand the needs and aspiration of our users.
- We believe that music is ambivalent: It is as social as it is personal.
- And so we aim at providing users with all the tools and features that grant them the full freedom to explore, share and connect through music.
The gist of it
- You listen much more than you speak, highly observant and a fan of simplicity.
- Fluent in turning insights and ideas into stories, through collaboration.
- Extremely comfortable animating with creativity and effectiveness to various audiences, through various channels.
- Video work that is relatable and that truly resonates with clear demographics.
- Strategic by nature and a true believer in the power of music.
On any given day:
- You will create ideas to communicate the uniqueness of the Anghami product, you will need to believe in it.
- You will look at various audiences across more than five markets and find the best ways to address them
- You will look at data to source insights and ideas that have realistic impact
- You will write Anghami campaigns meant to acquire new users and boost brand equity
- You will think for brands that advertise on the Anghami platform
- Published and non-published ideas and videos that will knock us off our chairs
- Fluency in video creation
- Fluency in Photoshop
- Previous experience with a brand or in an agency
If you’ve got the swagger, the passion and the resilience, we look forward to knowing more about you.