We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach Anghami’s objectives: brand awareness/activation and Users engagement/growth.
A Marketing specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
- We’re a homemade startup with international swagger.
- We pride ourselves with our Users and our Product.
- We work hard every day to understand the needs and aspiration of our users.
- We believe that music is ambivalent: It is as social as it is personal.
- And so we aim at providing users with all the tools and features that grant them the full freedom to explore, share and connect through music.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze Anghami’s data to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Understand the impact of personalized marketing, and be able to deliver content related material to the right audience.
- Update and follow marketing calendar(s) and be able to plan ahead for future activities
- Create marketing briefs based on the market insights and business requirements
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Handle offline and online marketing campaigns (digital marketing and optimization, media buying (offline and TVC), events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external and internal stakeholders to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, installs, engagement, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Relevant Degree or equivalent to marketing
- Self-driven and Creative thinker
- 2-4 years prior work experience in a related functional role
- Ideally worked in a digital company
- Proven experience with Data-driven marketing experience.
- Experienced with Google Ads, FB ads, other audience networks is a plus.
- Experience in measuring and analyzing online marketing campaigns
- Strong communication and project management skills
If you’ve got the swagger, the passion and the resilience, we look forward to knowing more about you.