- We’re a homemade startup with international swagger and over 70 million registered users.
- We're the first Arab tech company to list on NASDAQ stock exchange.
- We pride ourselves with our Users and our Product.
- We work hard every day to understand the needs and aspiration of our users.
- We believe that music is ambivalent: It is as social as it is personal.
- And so we aim at providing users with all the tools and features that grant them the full freedom to explore, share and connect through music.
What we are looking for :
- We are looking for a senior UX Designer to be in the forefront of delivering top-notch product experiences for our users. You will integrate within our Product team and other UX designers and focusing on UX.
- Anghami's product team is responsible for managing the conceptualization, design, development, and release of new features and products within our platform, ensuring that we deliver the best possible experience to our customers — while driving toward larger business goals.
- You should be able to anticipate, recognize, and push through resistance or setbacks, and to work with others to find common ground amongst conflicts.
- Design for you isn’t just pretty interfaces - you’ll spend a lot more time understanding the problem space through generative research, synthesizing insights, running ideation sessions/workshops to design a delightful customer service experience
- Work with the PMs to define your focus areas and contribute to the overall direction of your product area while measuring ongoing improvement
- Get continuous feedback from the users through different stages of the problem solving process
- Create simple, elegant solutions to complex interaction problems with high attention to details
- Use and evolve our design system to design flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals for your features
- Continuously improve design processes, knowledge, and tools to measurably enhance productivity and product quality.
- Proactively drive cooperation within the design chapter & contribute to fostering collaboration with other departments
- Have an ability to be creative & inspire team members to be action-oriented and stretch their imagination.
- Passionate about Anghami's mission to be the entertainment leader in the middle east.
- Minimum 5 years of full time UX & UI design experience in an agile consumer-focused, high-performance organizations
- An effective problem solver with the experience in partnering with Product Managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features
- Experience in organizing workshops / sessions with different stakeholders
- Advanced knowledge of design and prototyping tools such as AdobeXD and Figma
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing your thought process and an advanced understanding of user experience
- A track record of shipping top-notch design, and an understanding of what details matter at each stage of the release cycle
- Deep thinker and natural communicator who clearly articulates design decisions and tells compelling stories that inspire action
- Humble, curious and open-minded with a growth mindset who thrives on continuous feedback and learning.
- Self learner (yet a team player - team player can be added to the resistance sentence to spice it up).
- We offer very competitive salaries, potential RSUs (Restricted Stock Units), paid vacations, training and development, team building and social events, plus an attractive benefits package including health insurance.
- We also offer startup perks including unlimited coffee, events every other week and an exciting offices in multiple countries
- If you are interested in joining a team of passionate, extremely talented industry veterans in the mobile space, who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
If you’ve got the swagger, the passion and the resilience, we look forward to knowing more about you.