We are looking for an Investor Relations manager to ensure the company (NASDAQ: ANGH) is appropriately and strategically positioned with analysts, investors, and all stakeholders.
The holder of this job reports directly to the CFO, and is responsible for creating the appropriate strategy, framework, and tactics, as well as for providing a very compelling investor relations roadmap.
The position requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills. It also requires the ability to carefully manage relationships outside the company in the equity research and investor community.
- We’re a homemade startup with international swagger and over 70 million registered users.
- We're the first Arab tech company to be listed on the New York Nasdaq.
- We pride ourselves in our Users and our Product.
- We work hard every day to understand the needs and aspiration of our users.
- We believe that music is ambivalent: It is as social as it is personal.
- And so we aim at providing users with all the tools and features that grant them the full freedom to explore, share and connect through music.
Who are we looking for
- Partner with the CEO and CFO to lead a proactive and strategic investor relations function built on best-practices and a deep knowledge of the investment community
- Develop investor confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value.
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework.
- Manage all aspects of investor and analyst engagement, i.e., creating, monitoring, and managing all documentation and presentation materials required for investor engagement and actively support digitalization strategy.
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties.
- Develop trustworthy relationships and ongoing dialogue with our public investor base, the financial community, and other stakeholders.
- Provide periodic insight on market activity, investor sentiment and conduct peer group analysis and present to leadership team.
- Manage and oversee quarterly earnings and conference calls, roadshows, conference attendances.
- Prepare periodic reports on the company’s performance, including fact sheets, investor presentations, competitor benchmarking and shareholder issues.
- Provide functional support to the Finance & Treasury departments particularly during capital market activities.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in dealing with investors and a strong track record of creating positive relations within the investor community and research analysts.
- Outstanding communication (both oral and written), conceptualization, analytic, project management, and presentation skills
- Ability to navigate a fast-paced, global, post-IPO environment
- Deep knowledge and understanding of capital markets, as well as thorough understanding of key metrics for companies in the industry.
- Intimately familiar with financial modelling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors.
- Strong understanding of disclosure and filing requirements.
- Strong knowledge of securities law, SEC rules, and related requirements for public company disclosures
- Excellent understanding of macroeconomics, capital markets trends, competitor activities, industry dynamics and customer trends
- We offer very competitive salaries, potential RSUs (Restricted Stock Units), paid vacations, training and development, team building and social events, plus an attractive benefits package including health insurance.
- We also offer startup perks including unlimited coffee, events every other week and exciting offices in multiple countries.
- If you are interested in joining a team of passionate, extremely talented industry veterans, who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!