- We are looking for a product manager or someone with a development/engineering background with UX interest and looking to shift to product management
- Anghami's product team is responsible for managing the conceptualization, design, development, and release of new features and products within our platform, ensuring that we deliver the best possible experience to our customers — while driving toward larger business goals.
- You should be able to anticipate, recognize, and push through resistance or setbacks, and to work with others to find common ground amongst conflicts.
- A product manager will go out of their way to solve a problem.
- Have an ability to be creative & inspire team members to be action-oriented and stretch their imagination.
- Passionate about Anghami's mission to be the entertainment leader in the middle east.
- An engineering/development background (3-5 years) to allow effective communication with engineers.
- Self learner (yet a team player - team player can be added to the resistance sentence to spice it up).
- Someone who believes projects are a living thing, by delivery and iterating to make it better.
- Careful and flexible thought on prioritization, tradeoffs and the user experience.
- Is knowledgeable about mobile apps.
- Ability to develop metrics & attention to details.
- Experience working on data or analytics products is a plus.
- User Experience/Front-End work is a plus.
- Project management skills are a plus however willingness to learn is a must.