Anghami is looking for a passionate and experienced Music Metadata Editor, specialized in Arabic music to join our Content team, the division of Metadata Quality Management. You will play an important role in making sure our Arabic catalog and metadata shows correctly to our users.
- We’re a homemade startup with international swagger and over 70 million registered users.
- We're the first Arab tech company to be listed on the New York Nasdaq.
- We pride ourselves with our Users and our Product.
- We work hard every day to understand the needs and aspiration of our users.
- We believe that music is ambivalent: It is as social as it is personal.
- And so we aim at providing users with all the tools and features that grant them the full freedom to explore, share and connect through music.
Who are we looking for:
- Managing different Arabic music catalogs in terms of metadata
- Editing songs by adding Arabic names, to help users in the region find them easily
- Adding the right genre to songs following our genre structure, to recommend songs in the right queues
- Updating the list of similar artists for certain artists, which helps in recommending the artist songs properly
- Handling other asks in Metadata Quality management, involving metadata of artists, songs, and albums.
- A strong understanding and passion for Arabic Music in its different genres and audiences
- Understanding in the digital music industry
- Ability to type in Arabic
- Easily work with Excel and Spreadsheets
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and operate with a workload
- Ability to drive your own work independently and as part of a team
- Working experience in the music industry or entertainment industry is a plus.
- SQL knowledge is a plus.
- We offer very competitive salaries, potential RSUs (Restricted Stock Units), remote working opportunities, paid vacations, training and development, team building and social events, plus an attractive benefits package including health insurance.
- We also offer startup perks including unlimited coffee, events every other week and an exciting offices in multiple countries
- If you are interested in joining a team of passionate, extremely talented industry veterans in the mobile space, who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!