We are looking for a Backend Software Engineer to join our engineering team. You will build and maintain systems that are vital to the company and help push media to millions of our users.
You will have the chance to work with and learn from the best engineers in the region. The problems you'll be facing will often require you to find creative solutions that can withstand the large scale we operate at.
What makes you fit for the job:
- You have more than 2 years of experience with modern backend stack
- You take pride in your work
- You are experienced in PHP or Java/Kotlin
- You know how to debug complex legacy code
- You are a team player, you seek and provide constructive feedback to your teammates
- You are comfortable in working with cloud based deployments (AWS)
- You are familiar with modern API designs such as GraphQL or JSON API
- You understand complex SQL queries and know how to debug MySQL performance issues
- We're a homemade startup with international swagger and over 70 millions registered customers.
- We're the first Arab tech company to be listed on the New York NASDAQ.
- We pride ourselves with our Customers and our Product.
- We work hard every day to understand the needs and aspirations of our customers.
- We believe that music is ambivalent: It is as social as it is personal.
- And so we aim at providing users with all the tools and features that grant them the full freedom to explore, share and connect through music.