- Based in Abu Dhabi with offices in UAE, Lebanon, Egypt & Saudi, we’re a homemade startup with international swagger and over 70 million registered users.
- We're the first Arab tech company to be listed on the New York Nasdaq.
- We pride ourselves with our Users and our Product.
- We work hard every day to understand the needs and aspirations of our users.
- We believe that music is ambivalent: It is as social as it is personal.
- And so we aim at providing users with all the tools and features that grant them the full freedom to explore, share and connect through music.
What you'll be doing:
- Work on driving customer acquisition and brand consideration through digital marketing channels, in line with strategic goals.
- Work on various growth initiatives, including digital marketing, SEO, ASO, and lifecycle management.
- Manage and evaluate performance of all digital marketing campaigns, assess against business goals and constantly optimize performance.
- Analyze Anghami’s data to find answers about habits and trends, provide insights for optimization of overall marketing activities, improve content proposition and work on user retention.
- Research and identify trends in different markets to create relevant campaigns leading to the increase in user retention.
- Create marketing briefs based on the market insights and business requirements.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with a cross functional team to create integrated marketing campaigns that prioritize the experience of the customer.
- Reach ambitious growth KPIs.
- You have 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing, preferably in the tech industry
- You have a relevant degree
- You understand the basics of user segmentation and marketing of products within an app
- You have good analytical skills
- You have the ability to communicate and express effectively
- You have an execution oriented mindset
- You’re passionate about music and have a basic understanding of how the music industry works
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: Amplitude, Tableau and Looker.